Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh goodness awkward moments

Th kitty came over, I fed her tuna, I cleaned up my living room and kitchen after last nights impromptu pizza party and then sat down to read a book. Then Mia called crying. She was really upset because Emma went to write her a check for babysitting Gabe and Evan said $15 a week and Emma thought it was a day. So this horrific misunderstanding has kind of thrown Mia under the bus. She was really upset. I kind of want to express my opinions about this, but really it has nothing to do with me other than they're both related so in order to preserve my neutrality on the internet I guess I won't say any much. But holy goodness, they really need to fix this. It was an honest mistake but a DOOZY. Wowza... And then I babysat The Babe. I came back to a house full of men on computers, and now I'm bored, and this mostly feels like a report on my day than a blog. But I figure, I won't forget if I'm doing it all the time.

Still no job leads. Crap.ola.

No comments:

Post a Comment