Friday, September 21, 2012

Twu wuv

So Teton High School was hiring an accompanist... and I'm missed it. Info went through the grapevine far too slow unfortunately. That would have been perfect. And so today I was a total bum. The bad kind. Stay in bed till four, smell horrendous, sit on the internet depressed bum. Ugh. I did start an application to Artco...

What I found on the internet today was hilarious though. P!nk is coming out with her new album soon, or just did? I don't know. In any case, I've always liked P!nk so I wanted to listen to it. And I wanted to laugh. She is really good about saying things like they are. This song is the truth. Seriously, half the time I think Kerry walks on water and I'm so lucky and this is how I feel the rest of the time:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6vsHF3E9NU
We truly do have true love. haha

1 comment:

  1. I love Pink! And I love this video! I didn't know that song.

    ReplyDelete